The natural rheology polymer for green cleaning!
Rheozan® is a unique product offered by Syensqo. It allows formulators great flexibility by providing thickening in extreme pH applications such as toilet bowl cleaners. With a similar structure as xanthan, Rheozan® has a 100% RCI and will contribute to the improvement of the eco-toxic profile of your products.
What consumer needs does it answer?
- Readily biodegradable polymer sourced from natural ingredients
- Easy to use due to pseudoplastic thickening properties
- Good adhesion to surfaces for more efficiency
"Rheozan® is the best solution to replace traditional rheology modifiers to formulate naturally-based cleaners like toilet or bathroom cleaners. It surpasses xanthan in many fields with better adhesion to surfaces and higher performance in highly acidic matrixes."
Main attributes of Rheozan®
- Shear-thinning property to ensure ease-of-use
- Better adhesion to surfaces compared to xanthans
- Easy-to-process, cold-water soluble
- Very stable at low pH, high temperature, and high electrolyte media
- Stabilizing power to allow suspension of particles
- Clear formulations are feasible
- Renewable carbon index of 100%
- Compatible with EU Ecolabel for hard surface cleaners, hand dishwashing, and laundry detergents
Rheozan® at a glance!