Robust Materials for Transmissions
Our portfolio includes a wide range of materials including specialty polymers, additives and composite materials designed to enhance transmissions. Syensqo delivers industry-proven solutions such as KetaSpire® PEEK, Torlon® PAI, Tecnoflon® FKM, Fomblin® PFPE and Amodel® PPA.
- KetaSpire® PEEK - With excellent fatigue and chemical resistance, KetaSpire® PEEK offers great performance under severe operating conditions. PEEK operates in high thermal conditions and possesses great mechanical properties in continuous use.
- Torlon® PAI - This melt-processable thermoplastic possesses exceptional properties under severe conditions. From low thermal expansion and great dimensional stability, Torlon® PAI demonstrates superior electrical and structural characteristics.
- Tecnoflon® FKM - Highly resistant to UV light, Tecnoflon® FKM synthetic rubbers derive its strength from carbon-fluorine bonds. Unlike traditional elastomers, Tecnoflon® FKM retains its critical properties in thermally and chemically aggressive environments.
- Fomblin® PFPE - Applications performing in chemically or thermally aggressive environments benefit from Fomblin® PFPE’s unmatched fluorinated lubricants. Known for its low evaporation loss and wide operating temperatures, Fomblin® PFPE provides excellent lubrication to complex transmission applications.
- Amodel® PPA - Amodel® PPA displays superior mechanical integrity in humid and chemically aggressive performance scenarios. Transmission components with Amodel® PPA demonstrate high strength and stiffness.