A Versatile Portfolio for the Future of Plumbing and Sanitary Systems
Syensqo's high-performance polymers and fillers for plumbing and sanitary systems meet the complex and evolving needs of the water management industry. With materials that achieve improved sustainability goals, enable enhanced corrosion inhibition, promote greater water safety and meet other functional needs, Syensqo's solutions set the standard for quality performance in plumbing and sanitary systems.
- Solef® PVDF - Solef® PVDF provides outstanding resistance to chemicals, UV light and fatigue, plus excellent durability when exposed to hot water and steam. With inertness to most chemicals, compounds and solvents, Solef® PVDF delivers long-lasting durability and performance in the face of high-pressure and extreme thermal environments. This fluoropolymer exhibits versatile performance suitable for a broad range of high-purity applications, including fittings, sliding sleeves, pipes and waste disposal systems.
- Radel® PPSU - As the highest performing specialty sulfone polymer in its class, Radel® PPSU exhibits high creep-rupture resistance and impact strength for extreme durability and reliability. This tough thermoplastic combines excellent chemical resistance and hydrolytic stability to retain essential performance properties even after prolonged exposure to high pressures and temperatures. Ideal for metal replacement in advanced plumbing systems, Radel® PPSU is commonly used in insert moldings, faucet cartridges, valves and more.
- Ryton® PPS - This ultra-resistant and moldable polymer for plumbing and sanitary applications delivers impressive resistance to a wide variety of solvents and chemicals, as well as low viscosity and exceptional dimensional stability in water. Ryton® PPS is well-suited for high-temperature applications with outstanding thermal stability, and is equipped with advanced mechanical properties to enable injection molding for PPS water valves and pumps, faucet cartridges, threaded fittings and water meters.
- Amodel® PPA - Amodel® PPA leads its competitors with higher strength and stiffness at elevated temperatures, better dimensional stability and superior resistance to creep and fatigue. This advanced polyamide maintains strength and stiffness in humid environments, and delivers reliable performance despite exposure to high temperatures and hot chlorinated water. Amodel® PPA is a cost-effective solution for plumbing and sanitary applications such as pumps, water meters, faucet cartridges, balancing valves and threaded fittings.
- Omnix® HPPA - This family of chemically resistant polyamides finds the balance between cost and performance for applications that require high strength, stiffness and approvals for drinking water contact. Omnix® HPPA delivers long-lasting durability, excellent dimensional stability, low warpage and reliable chemical resistance for a wide variety of valves, water meters, faucet cartridges and more.
- Udel® PSU - Udel® PSU is a transparent sulfone polymer with extremely high strength, outstanding heat resistance and long-term hydrostatic strength. This rigid and semi-tough compound offers improved stability compared to traditional sulfone polymers and maintains excellent dimensional stability even when exposed to hot water and steam. Udel® PSU has effectively replaced brass in pressurized hot water applications for more than 20 years. The polymer can help OEMs achieve evolving sustainability and metal replacement goals in fitting bodies, balancing valves, faucet cartridges and more.