Syensqo’s Specialty Solutions for Aerospace Interiors
Syensqo offers a comprehensive portfolio of composite materials and specialty polymers with outstanding properties to enhance interior applications in fixed wing aircraft, rotorcraft and AAM. Our solutions enable aerospace OEMs and Tiers to design and manufacture aircraft interior components that deliver exceptional strength and aesthetics for resilient and comfortable interiors.
- CYCOM® - Versatile grades of CYCOM® thermoset composites are made to address applications from primary and secondary structures to interior components. These composite materials for AAM and fixed-wing aircraft interiors feature high glass transition temperatures and enable exceptional lightweight stability in structural and semi-structural components to achieve weight-saving and cost-efficiency benefits.
- MTM® - MTM® (Medium Temperature Molding) epoxy and phenolic prepregs offered for aerospace interiors.
- BR® - As a brand specially designed to respond to the requirements of aerospace applications, BR® potting compounds enable simplified processing and excellent performance in commercial aircraft interiors, rotorcraft interiors, and AAM interiors. These products are low-density solutions formulated for use in insert or edge-filling of honeycomb sandwich constructions.
- Radel® PPSU - Certain grades of Radel® PPSU are specially formulated for aerospace interiors and provide low heat release, low smoke generation and low toxic gas emissions. An optimal polymer for aerospace interiors, Radel® PPSU has been successfully used in aircraft interior applications for more than 20 years and has high impact resistance and toughness, in addition to resistance to cleaning agents and chemical disinfectants.
- Ixef® PARA - Ixef® PARA is an optimal solution for weight reduction in applications where components require defect-free surface finishes. This polymer for aircraft interiors delivers high rigidity, resistance to mechanical strength and excellent surface finishes for aesthetic interior components.
- KetaSpire® PEEK - This specialty polymer for aircraft interiors exhibits high specific strength and modulus, exceptional chemical resistance to aircraft fluids and excellent creep and fatigue resistance. Additionally, KetaSpire® PEEK offers non-corrosive, eco-friendly and long-term reliability that enables broader design options for manufacturers. With this high-performing material, OEMs can lower assembly, operational and maintenance costs, maximize space constraints and improve safety.
- AjediumTM Films - The versatile range of Ajedium® thermoplastic films is formulated to exhibit specialty properties that cannot be found in commodity films or other materials. WIth tailored grades designed for unique performance requirements like superior strength or high temperature resistance, Ajedium® films are ideal solutions for interior formed parts and thermal acoustic insulation.